Masterclass in Emotional Intelligence for Health Care Workers:
With the current situation around us, it has been taxing on all the Healthcare professionals, while dealing with the inflow of patients and the stress of long working hours. Keeping in mind the same, we at GMHA have developed a 3 hour Emotional Intelligence masterclass for the Health care workers. It is specifically designed keeping in mind the day to day working culture and the stress that the profession brings with it.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is a part of healthcare industry : Doctors, nurses, support staff.
Course Delivery :
The course will be conducted over Zoom.
Medium of instruction English.
Duration : *3hrs
The course will cover following topics:
- Managing Emotions
- Dealing with Loss
- Striking the work life balance
- Identifying and managing Triggers
- Effective Communication skills
- Self Resilience and self love
- Managing Day to Day stress
- Mindfulness Activities
- The participants will be able to identify and manage their emotions
- The participants will be able to understand their triggers and control their responses to them.
- They will be able to select ways to deal with the stress in day to day life.
- They will be able to communicate their emotions effectively.
- They will be equipped with tools to manage the work life balance.
- They will develop self resilience to deal with difficult situations, without affecting their mental and emotional well being.
- They will be equipped with self assessing and self help tools to manage stress while on duty or otherwise.
- Mindfulness activities to help them calm and positive throughout their day to day life.
- IAOTH accredited certification
- Many reading resources
- Opportunity to be a part of international students community.
- Free email support from our team of psychologists.
- Concessions on Counselling sessions with our psychologists.
*The course is conducted in group, minimum of 50 participants.
*Admission to the batch is first come first basis and depends on the availability of the seats
*Can be customised for one on one instruction (fees will vary)
*Group discounts for Hospitals/Nursing Homes/ group of 5 or more.