Masterclass in Emotional Intelligence for Students :
Who is it for ?
Emotional intelligence is a skill that can be mastered at any given age and time. This masterclass is for students aged 12+ onwards.
•Who doesn’t want to excel in what they do?
•Who doesn’t want others to appreciate and acknowledge their efforts?
•Who doesn’t want to be focused and able to draft and execute their goals?
•Who doesn’t want to be the best version of themselves?
Course Delivery :
The course will be conducted over Zoom.
Medium of instruction English.
Duration : 3hrs
The course will cover following topics:
- What is EI?
- Application of EI in day to day life
- Understanding Self love v/s selfishness
- Self motivation
- Empathy and relationships
- Humility and gratitude
- Basic tips on communication skills
- What is Stress?
- Practical tips on EI for stress management
- Goal setting
- Journaling as a tool.
Course Outcome & Takeaways
• Better understanding of emotions of self and others
• A change in perception of stress and handy tools for stress management
• Improved relationships (with parents, siblings, friends, teachers)
• Improved focus
• improved expression of ones issues and feelings
IAOTH accredited certification
Many reading resources
Opportunity to be A part of international students community.
Free email support from our team of psychologists
Concessions on Counselling sessions with our psychologists.
- The course is conducted in group, minimum of 5 participants.
- Admission to the batch is first come first basis and depends on the availability of the seats
- Can be customized for one on one instruction (fees will vary)
- Group discount for a group of 3 or more.